When it comes to moving labs, Olympia knows the necessity of meticulous planning and care. From academic to corporate labs, we work closely with you to ensure each piece of equipment is handled properly and safely. From small but sensitive microscopes, to very heavy equipment, Olympia has the experience to handle it all!
Available Lab Moving Services
We’re ready to move a range of lab and medical equipment, including incubators, centrifuges, microscopes, and more. We’ll customize the move to ensure that all your equipment receives the correct care and attention.
- Full or partial packing services, including in-house crating of the most sensitive items
- Rigging services for heavier pieces
- Climate controlled vehicles
- Air ride vehicles
- Custom wrapping, including anti-static wrap
- Equipment cleaning
- Loading, transport, and delivery by highly trained crews
- Short or long-term storage in our secure warehouse
- Inventory management and warehousing
- Disposal and recycling services for unwanted items
- Modular furniture disassembly and installation
- Electronics relocations (including connect and disconnect services)
- Dedicated move planner and coordinator
- Detailed destination floor plan and set-up map
- Pre-move & crates delivery
Not finding the service you need to move your lab? Take a look at our full list of services, including pre-move, storage and post-move services.
Previous Lab Moving Clients
When this growing surgical instruments developer and manufacturer had to relocate to a larger space, timing was a big concern. Microline Surgical selected Olympia Office Movers because we proposed we could complete the task in just three days.
Prior to the relocation the President of Olympia Office Movers, Michael Gilmartin, personally acted as the project manager. He coordinated scheduling with all the department heads and handled all the space planning and labeling preparations.
For this project, Olympia did it all. Michael included substantial time to set up complete building protection for the move. We rigged valuable equipment that weighed about 5,000 lbs each, including grinders and cutters. The crew disconnected and reconnected all the computers and disposed and recycled excess metal and shredded paperwork. Olympia Office Movers even suited up to install the equipment in the clean labs.
Pall Life Sciences
For this biotechnology company, Olympia moved three of their locations into one facility. From office staff and scientists to lab equipment and manufacturing, our crew moved it all. This included moving sensitive lab equipment into clean labs and rigging presses, cutters, and bridgeports. We accomplished this project in 4 days with 28 crew members.
READY TO HAND OVER ALL THE WORK IT TAKES TO MOVE A LAB?
Find out what type of lab moving services you need by filling out our estimate request form and tell us about your lab so we can customize your move. One of Olympia’s salespeople will follow up to provide you with a free, no obligation on-site survey. Click here to fill out the estimate request now.